Hello, dear friends welcome to our site in the name of Jesus Christ. Today we will look at the Virtuous Woman in the Bible. If you like this post then definitely comment and share.
A Virtuous Woman is more precious than a costly ornament (Proverbs 31:10) because she never allows any harm to her family and her world. She always looks after her family and takes care of everyone.
Also according to the Bible, a Virtuous Woman has some other characteristics.
1. A Virtuous Woman Stand up for what you think is right. To do justice to all men. Defend the rights of the poor and those seeking help (Proverbs 31:9).
2. A Virtuous Woman gathers wool and silk and makes things with his own hands with joy (Proverbs 31:13).
3. A Virtuous Woman gathers food for the house from different places (Proverbs 31:14).
4. A Virtuous Woman gets up early every day and cooks for his family and gives them the servants’ portions (Proverbs 31:15).
5. A Virtuous Woman is hardworking and capable of all kinds of work (Proverbs 31:17).
6. A Virtuous Woman is praised and people respect him. He faces the future with confidence (Proverbs 31:25).
7. A Virtuous Woman speaks with great wisdom and teaches people to be kind and gentle (Proverbs 31:26).
8. A Virtuous Woman is never lazy and takes care of all the things in his house (Proverbs 31:27).
Let us now look at some other Bible verses below that should characterize and praise a truly Virtuous Woman.
“Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands”
“Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised”
1 Timothy 3:11
“Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things”
“She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness”
“House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the Lord”
“Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies”
1 Timothy 2:9-10
“In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works”
1 Peter 3:1
“Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives”
“That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed”
“She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her”
“And now, my daughter, fear not; I will do to thee all that thou requirest: for all the city of my people doth know that thou art a virtuous woman”